St Petersburg

Scroot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hope to stay for a few days in St Petersburg and looking for a reasonable Hotel ,where the bikes will be safe in the city center so we can do the tourist bit. This will be in August.

Bump!

Cheers, any other suggestions as leaving this friday!!

You could stumble into the Horse's Head club, ok that's not the Russ name, there's a horses head on a plaque outside. It's on the canal side opposite the back of the Church of the Blood. It's an alternative to the typical rip off club but cheap beer and stunning naked women dancing and that sort of thing works for me :augie
Oh yes it gets packed and ALL the girls on on the game in one way or another .. the amateurs looking for a western man, the semi-pros, no pun, at weekend only and the full on hard core. Although I never dabbled, I had Olga as my minder, it's a great place for atmosphere but beware the police when coming home as they'll rob you before any villans do, fight or argue with them and they'll drop a syringe at your feet and ask if it's yours so you just hand over your money ... it happened to me :( ..... but they always leave you with enough for a cab home :)

Back
Top Bottom