Wilbers Shocks and Revs Racing

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had my Wilbers on the GSA for 2 years and 20000 miles now. Despitethe fact the rear shock preload packed up in Poland last year, it's still the best money I've spent on the bike, and totally transforms the handing, especially loaded up. Because the shocks are built and set up for the individual, making changes is easy. The standard preload is set so that solo the preload is right out, so for adding luggage or doinng track days just wind it in, and then reset to standard by winding back out. Damping and hi/lo speed compression are set by easy clicks.

Also, the Wilbers business here in the UK is now run by John and Nick at revs Racing in Halesowen, in terms of customer service there's none better and what they don't know about suspension isn't worth knowing.

If you have Wilbers it's worth knowing you should have a service on them at 2 years (should with all suspenders really), £79 each end at Revs.

I'm taking my GSA up there this weekend to have the Wilbers ESA fitted.

They seem like really helpful guys.

Had my Wilbers on the GSA for 2 years and 20000 miles now. Despitethe fact the rear shock preload packed up in Poland last year, it's still the best money I've spent on the bike, and totally transforms the handing, especially loaded up. Because the shocks are built and set up for the individual, making changes is easy. The standard preload is set so that solo the preload is right out, so for adding luggage or doinng track days just wind it in, and then reset to standard by winding back out. Damping and hi/lo speed compression are set by easy clicks.

Also, the Wilbers business here in the UK is now run by John and Nick at revs Racing in Halesowen, in terms of customer service there's none better and what they don't know about suspension isn't worth knowing.

If you have Wilbers it's worth knowing you should have a service on them at 2 years (should with all suspenders really), £79 each end at Revs.

Over the 20K miles have the shocks changed much? - In that you've had to make huge adjustments to the settings to compensate wear/usage over the mileage.

Back
Top Bottom