Megamoto frame 'touch-up' paint

harley-metisse

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of, or can anyone point me in the direction of sourcing a small pot of the correct colour blue touch up paint for my MM, the frame has received a few small paint chips, one small bonus I suppose of our 'local answer' to road repairs, i.e. surface dressing.

Is there anything that is a close colour match in the car world perhaps that Halfords may be able to offer ?

Any ideas ??

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of, or can anyone point me in the direction of sourcing a small pot of the correct colour blue touch up paint for my MM, the frame has received a few small paint chips, one small bonus I suppose of our 'local answer' to road repairs, i.e. surface dressing.

Is there anything that is a close colour match in the car world perhaps that Halfords may be able to offer ?

Any ideas ??

There should be a label under your seat somewhere that has a paint code on it. If its the same blue as the frame on my HP2 E it'll be 958, which translates to Indigo Blue Metallic. BMW have got touch up pens in this colour, which work a treat on small chips. If you need a small pot to touch up larger stuff and BMW can't supply then GM, Ford and SAAB have a similar paint on their cars. Chevy trucks and Cobras spring to mind. Most reputable car accessory outlets could help. Plastikote (don't know if that's the same name they trade under in the UK) do a spray can in this colour also. Cheers, tell us how you get on.

Back
Top Bottom