Saved track as route...

Cogs

Reaction score
...now can't find it :(

Did a cracking 150 mile circular ride ffrom Seahouses to Kielder via Scottish borders and Cheviotts, returning via Rothbury :eek and Alnwick. Fantastic roads! While waiting for Lisa outside Seahouses Coop i was playing and I thought I saved the track as a route on the Z660.

Now I can't find it!

Any ideas? I'd like to save and possibly post it on bestbikingroads

FYI, the current track doesn't include that portion of our hol :blast

Think you'll find it in the "Data" section . It should hold all your movements (routes) - !! You can then import and save as "Favourite" etc.
Don't have my Zumo to hand right now, so working from memory .

Nope, not in My Data, custom routes (though Seahouses to Haltwhistle and Haltwhistle to Leicester are: both of which had fantastic stretches on t'moors :thumb)
I think I failed to complete the save process :(

I'll try and reconstruct in Mapsucks from memory :blast

Nope, not in My Data, custom routes (though Seahouses to Haltwhistle and Haltwhistle to Leicester are: both of which had fantastic stretches on t'moors :thumb)
I think I failed to complete the save process :(

I'll try and reconstruct in Mapsucks from memory :blast

Connect your Zumo to your PC with the data cable and look at it as a removable drive in Explorer... dig around in the various folders and you'll find all manner of tracks that you thought were never recorded. Click on them and they'll open up in MapSource... you can take it from there :thumb
Just be careful what you delete though :D

Thanks, I'll have a 'dig'.

I won't be deleting anything :augie

Go.....

...now can't find it :(

Did a cracking 150 mile circular ride ffrom Seahouses to Kielder via Scottish borders and Cheviotts, returning via Rothbury :eek and Alnwick. Fantastic roads! While waiting for Lisa outside Seahouses Coop i was playing and I thought I saved the track as a route on the Z660.

Now I can't find it!

Any ideas? I'd like to save and possibly post it on bestbikingroads

FYI, the current track doesn't include that portion of our hol :blast

to

My Data / Manage Trip Logs / Current Trip Log

Select a track

Track will be shown on the map then click Save as Route....:D

Back
Top Bottom