1-2-1 Training with Craig Bounds

frostyuk

Reaction score
Hi all

spent a day with craig bounds at the weekend for some 121 tuition on my Xchallenge after my performance at the ryedale rally last month. an excellent day and a very nice chap. we discussed the areas of my riding i wasnt happy with and then throughout the day Craig took me to areas in his locality (nr Merthyr tidfill (sp)) to work on those problems i had highlighted. everything was done at my pace with lots of time to chat about each issue and only finished when i was too tired to continue. lots of usefull tips and tricks as well as advice on setting up my bike for me. an excellent day out, thoroughly recommended and it helps to fund his next dakar adventure. he also teaches groups and families and you can use your own bike or one of his. excellent trails and scenery too. he's got a new website coming soon but his email address is craigbounds@hotmail.co.uk if you're interested.

rgds

Just to second what frostyuk said above about training with Craig Bounds. Top day, learn loads at your own pace and concentrate on the things you want. You get more from days like these than spending a day with ten other people in a group and only cover a fraction of the stuff.
Highly recommended.:thumb2:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom