If you like Animals ??? This is for you

DrFarkoff

Grumpy Ole Git!!!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If not? Feck off! This has nothing to do with you Move along! Thank You

Okay Folks I'm in the QuayvipersMCC we run the Snakebite Rally Here each Year and we have raised Huge amounts of money for our designated charities each year

Tomorrow is our 10th Annual Animal Sanctuary ride out from Carrickfergus to Antrim via the coast road, Ballymena and Randalstown

Anyway we didn't get the Sanctuary's just giving up and running until the last few days

So Please have a quick read about Ollie :- He'll be down to recieve his Mascots coat from Quayvipersmcc and Going on the Run with us

We set a low target of £500 to try and achieve since it was so late in the day SO please please Please if you have a fiver you can spare even a couple of quid to help us get near the target???
One of the reasons that we do what we do....
11-month-old Ollie was brought to us from the dog warden on Tuesday the 8th. I had been told on the phone that he had been a victim of a dispute between neighbours, and had been attacked by someone who threw acid over him. That did not prepare me for what stood in front of me that morning when the dog warden removed Ollie’s coat (a coat he had bought himself, as he was so moved by Ollie’s injuries).
Not only was I surprised by the horrific injuries Ollie had suffered; somehow this poor wee dog still showed so much affection to humans. As I knelt down on one knee, he put his paws on my shoulder and licked my face. I am not afraid to admit to tears.
Happily, since then Ollie has found a new owner in a another good friend of the sanctuary who was visiting that day, and went home on the 11th. Without people like yourselves, the likes of Ollie would have nowhere to turn. Thanks to all of you, and a Happy Christmas from Ollie and friends.
Mid Antrim Animal Sanctaury has worked in Unison with the QuayvipersMCC for 10 years on this funraising event and we hope to maximise on our donations by using this new Just Giving feature

By Donating thru Justgiving 100% of what you donate plus a major percentage of tax relief "Gift aid" is paid to us
You can visit us HERE at to see what we are about?
We also have facilities for you to adopt an Animal if you can;t have one at home????
There are so many animals needing help but fortunately only a small percentage suffer as Ollie did! But, we have found him a caring and loving home and he gives back the love he recieves!

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.

ollie1.jpg
ollie2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom