Mainbeam Problem

Shagley

Reaction score
Hi
I have a 2003 F650GS and I seem to have a problem with the main beam. When I press the "pass" button there is no "flash" of light although the light on the dash lights up implying it works and the headlight stays on. When I press the main beam button the headlight goes out.
I have changed the bulb and still the same.
Any help would be appreciated as the bike is up for its rego/mot at the end of the month and I can only assume this will be a problem!

You need to check the wiring and the relay:)

Hi
Can anyone tell me where the relay is and what it actaully looks like.
i ahve taken off as much of the tank protection and there is what looks like a relay there but not sure if this what I am looking for :confused:

All resolved by garage. It was a snapped cable on the connector cable to the headlight. They soldered a new one on and we are up and running

All resolved by garage. It was a snapped cable on the connector cable to the headlight. They soldered a new one on and we are up and running

A up Shagley
Iam coming to Sydney in January and I want to hire a gs 650 for the day , can you recommend anyone . I can only spare a day, booooo !!

Rental

Hi
Your could try a company called Procycles or Bikescape - depends on where you are based to consider travelling time!
My only advise would be to carefully consider where you want to go in Sydney 9or surrounds) as you may not get much done in one day. Blue Mountains area has some great roads and is a good place to visit

Back
Top Bottom