Cardington CBT

RichieS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Geez. Day one over with and a complete mind fook! Why is is it things you do on a regular basis go to complete pants when under test conditions.
Road ride tomorrow......lets see if manage not to bugger that up!:blast

Geez. Day one over with and a complete mind fook! Why is is it things you do on a regular basis go to complete pants when under test conditions.

Good luck matey - look fwd to hearing all about it soon :beerjug:

Good luck for tomorrow, spoon feed the "pupil"and remember they WILL do what you say,when your acting as assessor for the other candidate listen to instructions that are given,and dont forget theres more than one way to skin a cat good luck:thumb

Girlfriend Sue, Gracie on here, went down to Cardington a couple of years or so ago for that ....

End of the first day she thought it was all over ... no chance.

She passed ... you could hear the screams of delight miles away :eek:

Know just what you're going through Richie .... you'll be OK :thumb
:beerjug:

Day two.......

......was good! Good lesson, goodelemrnt D, good road ride, and a good debrief.

Troble was i had dropped too far behind yesterday, so a fail:blast:banghead:

Know the score for next time,and i'll sort it, but now huge repsect for people who are qualified.

Chin up, as you say youll be better prepared next time:thumb

Know the score for next time,and i'll sort it, but now huge repsect for people who are qualified.

Sorry to hear that, but keep at it and the best of luck :thumb
:beerjug:

Good Luck next time. I jumped all the hoops for CBT1 and DAS in the 90's and it was pretty intense. At least you will have a good idea for next time. The DSA boys can be pretty pedantic but if you keep cool and read the signs you are getting back you will be fine. I remember it as being prepared and thinking on your feet.

I saw 2/3 blokes getting the serious run around while i was there and a couple of folk working locally thought they would have to turn up and ended getting a big shock:augie

The DSA boys will probably be the worst you will ever have to deal with:D

Good Luck next time. I jumped all the hoops for CBT1 and DAS in the 90's and it was pretty intense. At least you will have a good idea for next time. The DSA boys can be pretty pedantic but if you keep cool and read the signs you are getting back you will be fine. I remember it as being prepared and thinking on your feet.

I saw 2/3 blokes getting the serious run around while i was there and a couple of folk working locally thought they would have to turn up and ended getting a big shock:augie

The DSA boys will probably be the worst you will ever have to deal with
:D

Accurate account from all the reports i've heard. :thumb2
Obviously i've not done myself (see location :D ) but 'monitor' it for info. ;)
from the various tests i've done at a similar level, the only thing i remember and tell others to note is the old line
K.I.S.S.
as in;
Keep It Simple - They're Stupid :D
as in;
An Examiner will certainly take the dumbest interpretation of any info you give them literally.

Dont let them. :rob That's all :thumb

Accurate account from all the reports i've heard. :thumb2
Obviously i've not done myself (see location :D ) but 'monitor' it for info. ;)
from the various tests i've done at a similar level, the only thing i remember and tell others to note is the old line
K.I.S.S.
as in;
Keep It Simple - They're Stupid :D
as in;
An Examiner will certainly take the dumbest interpretation of any info you give them literally.

Dont let them. :rob That's all :thumb

All good information here. The DSA guy I went for my DA road ride with did a left out of the site to the T junction with the main road and stopped, then let the bike roll backwards towards me - keeps you on your toes! And a final word of wisdom(?) If you're not sure or don't understand - ask!

Back
Top Bottom