New Hein Gericke Shop To Open In Oxford

Nice 'n' Fat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
EXCITING TIMES ... WE HAVE SIGNED THE LEASE ON A NEW PREMISE IN THE OXFORD AREA

DUE TO OPEN EARLY DECEMBER

THE STORE IS SITUATED AT THE EYNSHAM ROUNDABOUT ON THE A40 (POSTCODE OX29 4EN)

That's just to the west of Cassington and right on NOG's doorstep

I hope there are healthy discounts for locals....:augie
...equally, I hope you have advertised it well in the local newspapers:thumb

Its about time you looked into opening one here on the Costa Blanca.......its crying out for a big outlet of some kind and as its pretty much a biking mecca throughout the year all I can say is you are missing out big time. :nenau

Just up the road from me and about 2 miles from my office....

Maybe a rethink :blast

Otherwise I will be first to sample the opening offers :thumb2

Its about time you looked into opening one here on the Costa Blanca.......its crying out for a big outlet of some kind and as its pretty much a biking mecca throughout the year all I can say is you are missing out big time. :nenau

Can I just say I have fcuk all to do with Hein Gericke apart from owning a couple of their jackets, a pair of their boots and being on their mailing list :augie

Can I just say I have fcuk all to do with Hein Gericke apart from owning a couple of their jackets, a pair of their boots and being on their mailing list :augie

Excuse me but it looked like you did in yer OP. Pass on me message next time you go shopping :D

Furry Muff :thumb

It does make you wonder why there is such a lack of H-G stores outside of Germany and the UK?

I loaned and old H-G suit to a mate who was doing the Enduro Africa a few years ago and at the end of the tour he sold it to one of the guides for £175 when it only cost me £50 2nd hand :augie

No stores in Africa just lots of customers :blast

Just been down and had a look, the place is almost finished, spoke to a guy working on the unit and he reckons they should be open by the end of next week.

Handy location (for me anyway) and decent parking space

Just been down and had a look, the place is almost finished, spoke to a guy working on the unit and he reckons they should be open by the end of next week.

Handy location (for me anyway) and decent parking space

Please let us know when they've opened as I wouldn't mind having a butchers. :thumb2

Will drop in later in the week when I go to the office.

Have some overtime burning a hole in my pocket :)

I just dropped in and they are stocking up at the moment.

It will definately be open on Monday, and may even be open on Saturday, I will probably drop in Saturday on the off chance.

anyone know if they are open yet?
I have a christmas bonus burning a hole :D

thanks in advance :thumb2

H G Are open.

yep, They opened on Saturday. I popped in but not all stock had arrived

Quite friendly but no deals,specials. Same as found in other HG shops.

Opening day in spring, Apparently.

R.

Thanks Ratty

Good of you to let us know, its not worth wasteing expensive petrol,as there are no deals or freebies Yet!
Only thing that gets my money out,is a good deal,(some say scrooge,i say carefull).:toungincheek

yep, They opened on Saturday. I popped in but not all stock had arrived

Quite friendly but no deals,specials. Same as found in other HG shops.

Opening day in spring, Apparently.

R.

My sentiment exactly. :thumb2

I went prepared to spend, but nothing really tempted me enough, may still buy before Xmas to beat VAT rise, but does anyone know if they are prone to January sales, don't wanna spend £600 on the 31st December to find the kit available at £100 less a couple of days later!

Back
Top Bottom