Bwm Off Road Skills Course for sale 6-7-8- August

Geriatric Germ

Reaction score
I booked this a few days ago with David Halsall of Sawbridgeworth :) SWMBO NOW tells me that had I forgotten it's our daughters Anniversary 'Bit of a Do' as well. :mad:
So, my place is up for grabs, as it was a Block Booking the cost is £350, as opposed to normally £450, but I am allowed to lose a Tenner, so £340 to the first lucky rider. Glad to supply further info if required. I have the full Information pack and time table.

Starting Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday finishing around 4 pm

If no sale this weekend I will Rebook another date

For those who asked'

Original post::::

BMW Off-Road Skills Course Special Offer
I have taken a block booking for the BMW Off-Road Skills Course to be held in the Seven Sisiters Enduro Park in Wales for the 7th and 8th of August. The normal cost of the event is £450 including two nights B&B accommodation at the Abacrave Inn, fuel, insurance, tuition, refreshments, dinner on Saturday evening and the use of a BMNW F650GS.

I have two places to offer UKGSers at £350 which represents excellent value. A couple of your members (Mad Mountain Man and Greg Masters) took advantage of a similar offer last year.

If you wish to ride up with our group, we are departing form Sawbridgeworth Motorcycles in Hertford at 12 noon on Friday the 6th of August.

Please contact me as soon as possible on 01992-583135 if you wish to take advantage of this offer.

Best wishes
Dave Halsall

Back
Top Bottom