Horizons Unlimited Rally

Glynn Roberts

Many thanks to all the GS crew who turned up and made the meeting a huge success. See you all next year.

would have gone but it was to far away, don't like long rides.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Glen,

No... Thank You and the rest of the crew for all the hard work you guys put in to make it such a great weekend.

Great slide shows, Great atomosphere, Great spirit, fantasitic weekend.

See you next year.

Dave

on the way back from Hog roast I saw loads of GSERS mainly heading south bound
I passed two from Germany heading northbound

one on a 650GS and a 1150GS hope you got to were ever you was heading next ok

nice to see us out in force
:D

Glyn ... any chance that next year it can be sincronised so as not to clash with the Hog Roast?

.....there are people that went there, including me, who would have liked to go to your bash as well and i suspect visa-versa..

...just a thought:rolleyes:

Regards Charlie:D

And then there are those who made it to both..

..double the hangover:beer: :beerjug: :D

Cheers for a top night Glynn. I knew tiff was crazy but not quite how crazy:p :D :D

Agree with Charlie though, it would have been nice to be able to do both nights at both events.
Am I right in thinking that next years dates are already sorted?? If so any chance of posting them? It will give Bakes a sporting chance of sorting out a non clashing date for the Hog Roast.

Only problem is you may well get a load more Gsers turning up:p

Cheers

Ian

Spoke to Tiff and she said it was a good event. Dates would appear to have been changed for next year; 24/5 June, so i'm up for it... work permitting!

MrIFan said:

..double the hangover:beer: :beerjug: :D

Cheers for a top night Glynn. I knew tiff was crazy but not quite how crazy:p :D :D

Ian

In my defence I would like to say I only gave a talk...:beerjug:

It was a great weekend - Thelma even made it through the Derbyshire Dales off-road stuff. and who was that bloke who got stroppy with me?

there must have been about 20 Gs'ers there.I made cups of tea for about half of them

definitely going again next year

and gues what - we didn't get any rain

MrIFan said:

only because the HU do was on your bleedin' doorstep......
flash bugger xxxx

Next Year

Just signed up for next year, See you there Tiff, I'll have my phone again if you need it to make more feeble excuse's to your relatives!!!!

did the wine get in un-noticed?

Dave

it also coincides with the stella alpina would like to go but cant if it coincides with the stella.

ta very much

glynn
cheers top weekend a good shake down for the trip glad the rotor went there not half way thu france good off roady bit one day I'll get tiff to put some tkc's 80's on thelma crazy but bloody good rider that tiff no broken bones this time

cheers nobby

Istanbul
ps got a blog on hu

www.horizonsunlimited.com/tstories/stone

Nice One

Nice one Nobby, have printed your blog to read - will look forward to following your travels - good luck with Tibet. We're gonna be very interested in how you get on there. Keep in touch with us UK restricted (for now) GSers back here - rub it in ;)

Back
Top Bottom