stainless steel kit for 1150GS

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you want a set -- look in the for sale post -- i need to know approx how many to order .

thanks .

kit contains -

176 - bolts

145 - washers/nuts

plus all the drain plugs .

Have tried many times to view your website, but it just comes up as "access forbidden"

Mallard said:
Have tried many times to view your website, but it just comes up as "access forbidden"

You've got to live within the M25 to veiw it I'm afraid. I've seen photos of it and it's not worth the hassle of selling up and moving down there.

;) :)

Mallard said:

when you become a forum sponser, a whole new thread will appear. Listed as ---- Discount thread. hidden inside are joys and things of wonder at unbelievable low prices -

Whatton said:
You've got to live within the M25 to veiw it I'm afraid. I've seen photos of it and it's not worth the hassle of selling up and moving down there.

Kev , you stick to your online chariddee shop buying, AKA = ebay.

:D :D

Steptoe said:
Kev , you stick to your online chariddee shop buying, AKA = ebay.

:D :D

I'm very interseted in a GPS case and some boxes that you "put on the side of your bike" a gentleman in Andover is selling, any advice on how I should go about screwing him down for a good price?

Steptoe said:
when you become a forum sponser, a whole new thread will appear. Listed as ---- Discount thread. hidden inside are joys and things of wonder at unbelievable low prices -
Sorry Steptoe, I cannot get in either - or are you just trying to achieve a certain type of viewer/buyer! I'm not barred am I?

Back
Top Bottom