Doon Longcross

photo 52 "Kwackers" from this parish on his 450X 4th over all.
Well Done:clap

Attachments

• th_DSC_0120.jpg
    th_DSC_0120.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 142
who owend the bmw? he was good rider very smooth

bmw is one nice enduro

Hi John aero, that was me flying the flag for BM...!! I was talking to you at the paddy dakar, met u on the boat home this summer...
Nice photos.. Will we see you out there next year..?

ah nice one. 450x looks to be a very nice bike i must say how did you find it?

Hi John aero, that was me flying the flag for BM...!! I was talking to you at the paddy dakar, met u on the boat home this summer...
Nice photos.. Will we see you out there next year..?

if not behind the camera i will be one a crfx. just picked it up last week and have do few bits, make up wheel spacers etc. just broke in the newly build engine at weekend so thats why i ddint take part at doon. but ya hope start into racing next season.

might try get doon this weekend for the training day if not then the day during december,

I have done nearly all the enduros this year on it, lovely motor, suspension takes a bit of setting up like any bike..! Happy with it anyway.. hope we seee you out there next year, but you better be prepared for a few tumbles if your goin to do an Irish enduro season.... good armour..!!!

ya i have good trail riding gear with know armour but might have to re invest in set of body armour like the 661 suits

Back
Top Bottom