7th 'Ampshire'

pod

Its Holiday time so not quite sure if many will be interested but here goes.

12 o'clock at the Weyhill Fair ....... who's up for it?

12 o'clock meet

Run out for about an hour

Back to pub for a natter/nosh/drink

Bu**er off home!

pod said:
Its Holiday time so not quite sure if many will be interested but here goes.

12 o'clock at the Weyhill Fair ....... who's up for it?

12 o'clock meet

Run out for about an hour

Back to pub for a natter/nosh/drink

Bu**er off home!

Best put a date on then then :confused:

SUNDAY 22nd AUGUST

Guess it'll be about time I showed my face at one of these:rolleyes: Depending what else I have on I hope to make this one.

Thanks Pod,

Also on hols this week I'm afraid - should make the next 1 though...

TTFN :beerjug:

Uncle Albert said:
Bike awaiting repairs:mad: :confused: :(

Hay Peter hope that bike gets sorted soon - I'm taking it for granted you're feeling better now? Are you going to have it up and running for Princetown? Look forward to seeing you again soon mate.

Paul

Yep

I am likely to be around that way on Sunday so will catch ya there.

Cheers, Nick

pod said:
Hay Peter hope that bike gets sorted soon - I'm taking it for granted you're feeling better now? Are you going to have it up and running for Princetown? Look forward to seeing you again soon mate.

Paul
Wotcha Pod. Thanks for your concern, on friday nite i slept on my right side for the first time since the prang. If the bike aint ready i'll go to Princetown in my van. I'll take my riding kit in the hope someone will give me a lift on a rideout. Come on SLM & get me on the road.

Uncle Albert said:
Wotcha Pod. Thanks for your concern, on friday nite i slept on my right side for the first time since the prang. If the bike aint ready i'll go to Princetown in my van. I'll take my riding kit in the hope someone will give me a lift on a rideout. Come on SLM & get me on the road.

Don't reckon you'd have a problem getting a ride - you're more than welcome on the back of mine - look after yourself mate and see you soon.

Paul

If the weather and the hangover is not too bad on Sunday I'll do my best to see you at the Weyhill.

Cheers

Dick

Re: The.....

Mick_rw said:
way things are going Pod it could just be you and me......

Hay Mick
Looking like we might have quite a good turn out:

Muppet
ianf
Baz
Commuter
Guitarman
Grizz
Masterdabba - maybe
+
you - me - and well I wonder if Mr Steptoe is going to honour us with his presence as usual?

12 o'clock at the Fair - don't worry about the weather just come down for a ride - have to make sure we ride out past the 'Pink Fairy Cake' - Bakermans freshly painted abode - will give us something to chuckle about when we get back to the pub!

Re: Re: The.....

pod said:
- have to make sure we ride out past the 'Pink Fairy Cake' - Bakermans freshly painted abode - will give us something to chuckle about when we get back to the pub!

:dabone

Attachments

• p1010052 boobs.jpg
    p1010052 boobs.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 169

Back
Top Bottom