Trip to Extremadura

fast and bulbous

Reaction score
4 of us went to the Pyrenees last year for 2 weeks and loved it. This year in the last two weeks in May I am planning a trip to Extremadura. I plan to do some camping some cheap accom and a couple of days fishing on the Guadiana river for big carp/barbel which I will organise. Am happy to fit in any ones plans or just ride for a couple of days. I want to take the boat to Santander and back. I speak a bit of Spanish and am generally house trained. Interested in most things cultural. Any one interested get back to me.

cheers

john

Hi Raymond so far there are three of us and the best dates for everyone are Plymouth/Santander Sun 31 May, return 9th June although I may go for slightly longer either out a few days before or stay for a few days longer. I want it to be pretty flexible like last year and we can ride together or peel off for a couple of days and meet up somewhere. I have some destinations and routes in mind which should take us to some pretty remote places through the mountains and national parks and also some of the more interesting small towns. I hope that the weather is good enough for camping although we are all happy enough to stop in cheap accomm. The three of us have completely different bikes ( BMW 1200 GS. Kawasaki Mean Streak cruiser and Kawasaki K1400) but are happy to do a couple of hundred miles a day easy biking and stopping at anything that catches our eye.

John

Back
Top Bottom