Gangster Softails - who likes them?

V2 TRV

Reaction score
Apes, fishtails and 21" narrow fronts teamed with fad daddy wheels and you have a gangster softail ala the Mayans in Sonso fo Anarchy.

Who likes them?

Might be my next wee project .... :augie

Attachments

• imageCAVJRX34.jpg
    imageCAVJRX34.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6,011
  • imageCATXDJBW.jpg
    imageCATXDJBW.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,722
  • STP80049.jpg
    STP80049.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 8,951
  • newdrvlogo.jpg
    newdrvlogo.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,358
Love them but hate Ape Hangers... go for something with lower bars myself... Once I get fed up with the Trials Ariel with Chair and the Trials Bantam

Not me, I like usable old skool stripped down customs. Those apes are a PIA to ride with and the long fishtails look very silly when you bend them on a curb or a speed hump. The worst thing is the skinny 21" front end though :barf

they look like glorified kids pushbikes.

i'm saving for a harley at the mo' - but its going to be a black on black fxdx, i think

i like them to look mean, not gay

!!g29MtwCWE~$(KGrHqUOKpwEy+jC5UEgBNBn4c7L+Q~~_4.JPG

I've seen guys making parachutes of themselves on the freeway in the SF Bay Area just to maintain 70 mph and looking ridiculous in the process. I've also been held up driving a RAV4, in the Orego twisties, by a pair of outlaws with long fishtails which dragged on the tarmac whenever they tried to go round a corner.

Completely ridiculous.....:blast

they look like glorified kids pushbikes.

i'm saving for a harley at the mo' - but its going to be a black on black fxdx, i think

i like them to look mean, not gay

What great taste you have :thumb of course I may be biased, although not black :augie

Attachments

• hd.jpg
    hd.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,235
I sort of agree, the skinny front end is a left over from the chopper days, i guess.

Not sure i want fatboy anymore, so whats the options ?

I sort of agree, the skinny front end is a left over from the chopper days, i guess.

Not sure i want fatboy anymore, so whats the options ?

Fat Bob?

I loved the demo ride I had on one - its a dyna but with a much comfier ride and for me a super comfy riding position :thumb2

Gangster Softails? Nah!
I'm more SOA than Mayan, lol!

Back
Top Bottom