Oxford Merseyside: anything need transporting?

Possu

Reaction score
Anyone need any bikes and/or large parts shipping from Oxford area to Merseyside in the next few days?

I'm collecting a bike (K100) early Sunday morning in Merseyside if all goes to plan and bringing it back to Oxford ASAP. Trailer will be full on the way back but empty on the way up, will also have room in the back of the car (Passat estate) on both legs of the trip. Looking to recoup my fuel costs if possible.

Let me know via PM.

Anyone need any bikes and/or large parts shipping from Oxford area to Merseyside in the next few days?

I'm collecting a bike (K100) early Sunday morning in Merseyside if all goes to plan and bringing it back to Oxford ASAP. Trailer will be full on the way back but empty on the way up, will also have room in the back of the car (Passat estate) on both legs of the trip. Looking to recoup my fuel costs if possible.

Let me know via PM.

Hope your taking someone to ride shotgun with you:hide
Passat's dont drive so well without wheels :cool

I'm just grateful that it's not further towards the North East or I'd have to take my Passport and be innoculated.... :augie[/quote]

Bloody right as well, we're very fussy over who we let in on the north side of the Tyne, you need to have a bath in sheep dip, followed by a scrub down with a wire brush & dettol, before we let you into God's Country:comfort

If you were going a bit further east on the home run, you could have taken my missus with you, but Oxford is still a bit risky as she might find her way home again.

Nice thought though:beerjug:

If you were going a bit further east on the home run, you could have taken my missus with you, but Oxford is still a bit risky as she might find her way home again.

Nice thought though:beerjug:

She PM'ed me last night asking for a lift....... :D

Back
Top Bottom