Daylight MOT

Snooky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got an old Xl185 which runs fine and hope to use a toy for some lanes, but it has no battery, connecting lights just blows the bulbs and not regulated, read a few forums on adding a capacitor, but to be honest I only want this for use during the day and seem to remember you can get an MOT as long as there are no lights fitted but the bike has a number plate and horn, is this still the case? :thumb2

Got an old Xl185 which runs fine and hope to use a toy for some lanes, but it has no battery, connecting lights just blows the bulbs and not regulated, read a few forums on adding a capacitor, but to be honest I only want this for use during the day and seem to remember you can get an MOT as long as there are no lights fitted but the bike has a number plate and horn, is this still the case? :thumb2
http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72794&highlight=daytime

Thread is a bit old but doubt they have changed the rules much, which means I can make the bike look much better without lights :thumb

just a number plate horn and rear reflector and road tire my bike went thought a day time mot last week

Back
Top Bottom