Big Bikes Green Laning next week

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I fancy taking the HP out next week for a days laning. This is aimed at big bikes, by that I mean GS`s.
Anyone is welcome and I am flexible on which day.
Beginners can be catered for no problems so if its the first time Offroad on your shiny new GS then don`t worry. The lanes will be very progressive throughout the day.
Drop me a PM or post here.
:thumb2

Hi

What area are thinking about? I notice your in the peak district, but are you thinking elsewhere lakes, lancs, N. Wales?

Sorry Mike, I should have said. This will be in the Peak District.:thumb2

I'd love to join you on my half worn tourances but unfortunately the Irish sea is in the way. Don't suppose you could organise another outing for the end of April when I'm in Lancs visiting family? :D

I'll be up for a wobble at the weekend.... got battlewing / trail attack tyres, so struggle on the really slippy stuff (but am game for it!).
Let me know when you have a time fixed.

Hurry up and post a day up Gazz, ill see if i can get the day off then:thumb

Just deciding if I`m going to take myself off for a week somewhere on the GS.
If I dont go then I will stick a day up.:thumb2

Calling babble!

I'll be up for a wobble at the weekend.... got battlewing / trail attack tyres, so struggle on the really slippy stuff (but am game for it!).
Let me know when you have a time fixed.

Ive been ploting some more lanes by us but need a wing man to explore some of them fancy it at the week end?

Ian

Looks like Thursday is the best day for weather this week guys so I`m off out then.
Let me know if you can make it and what bike you will be on if you can.:thumb2

Aim to LEAVE the Yonderman cafe at Wardlow Mires at 9am so if you want Breccy then get there earlier.

Booked Thursday off:thumb, will be at Yonderman for about 8.30 for brekkie, will be on x challenge:thumb

Looks like Thursday is the best day for weather this week guys so I`m off out then.
Let me know if you can make it and what bike you will be on if you can.:thumb2

Aim to LEAVE the Yonderman cafe at Wardlow Mires at 9am so if you want Breccy then get there earlier.

Sorry working this Thursday -and that is rare!

Ive been ploting some more lanes by us but need a wing man to explore some of them fancy it at the week end?

Ian

Hey Ian.
Sounds good. Sunday is probably best for me, but can do sat also. Pick a time (prefer after 10am) and place to meet!

Back
Top Bottom