Hello from -Andy-

-Andy-

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently discovered this forum searching for BMW info and just had to join. There seems to be a great online community here and I definitely want in! £12 well spent I reckon.

A bit about me; complete noobie to both GSs and biking in general. I'll be doing my CBT in a couple of weeks, with the aim of passing my DAS before summer. The plan is to get either a 650GS or 800GS depending on budget and whether I can get my short legs over the 800 - I really want a 1200 but think it's a bit big for a first bike... We shall see.

I've already been out and spent a small fortune on clothing, so I'd better bloody well enjoy biking - I'm sure I will. I think im getting a bit ahead of myself!

Anyway, I look forward to chatting to you guys.
See you around the forum!
-Andy-

hiya andy welcome to the site , go straight to the dealers i would once you have passed and test ride the lot , see what you like the best and buy one , then crank up them miles :thumb2

Well Andy you seem to have the right attitude :thumb

Just get stuck in and enjoy ... welcome to the nuthouse my friend :eek:

:beerjug:

hiya andy welcome to the site , go straight to the dealers i would once you have passed and test ride the lot , see what you like the best and buy one , then crank up them miles :thumb2

Hi Forest Biker, thanks for the welcome and the advice. I've already been loitering round the Chester motorrad so i think I'll be on first name terms with the staff by the time I pass!
:beerjug:

-A-

Greetings & salutations, welcome to the site....:thumb2

Plenty of test rides, do your research, lots of info on the site....perhaps too much, but you'll know which bike is right for you....enjoy

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the friendly welcome! It's exactly why I joined the site! Look forward to meeting some of you guys out there on the roads.

-A-

heeeeeeeeeeeello aaaaaaaaandy greetings from scotlandshire awe ra best:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom