Anybody with a class C licence near Loughborough

Rob Farmer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
And want to earn an easy £35 and have a chance to have a say towards mirror designs.

Drivers with CLASS C LICENCE TO DRIVE TRUCKS GREATER THAN 12 TONNE

The Design School at Loughborough University is undertaking research for the Department of Transport concerning the design of truck mirrors.

To support us in this we are looking for drivers of trucks over 12 tonne to come along to give us their opinions. You will be in a stationary truck – No driving required! However you will need to bring your HGV licence with you.

You will be needed for 2-3 hours and to compensate you for your travel expenses we will pay you £35.

The research is due to run from mid to late February.

If you would like to take part, or would just like some more information, please call Jackie on 01509 226900 or contact her on
j.h.cockburn@lboro.ac.uk. If calling at the weekend, please call Martyn on 07771 511998.

Have forwarded the details to my mate, who's an HGV driver & trainer for Dairy Crest in Nuneaton

He reckons he's interested :thumb2

I'm just back from abroad is it too late :nenau
25 years driving a fire truck might be worth some input??

contact them, i'm going back for another go next week. My money might last a bit longer this time.

The trials are based next to a kite shop........they sell watches:blagblah ..i needed a watch:blagblah:blagblah......ooh look.......:clap

Well I phoned and they said they would call me back but haven't done :nenau

Ha ha got the call yesterday I did the survey today I was the last one ie 20th It was really fascinating and I hope my input was of some use I picked up a few tips about mirrors and blind spots too I think that one can always learn something when outside of the comfort zone !I felt sorry for the crew who were outside the truck as it was only 3 degrees !
Survey now over so I was told
Good call to the OP :thumb

There's loads of surveys coming up, some very bizarre, If any more truck or driving ones come up I'll post them on here.

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom