My new bike.

EricGS

Reaction score
IMG_0302.jpg

More pics to follow when there is more light. Needs a bit of cleaning but nothing major.

Best of luck with it Eric.
Bullet proof engine which will come in handy been in the army.................. but then again the Irish army don't get any bullets:D:D

nice

nice bike what year is it, I have one in the garage in bits 1991 i think its my mates we took it apart about three mounths ago now for a rebuild, He's draging his feet a bit but he's had a lot on.Will he be out with us this year:nenau:censor:

sweet bike. i rode with a Finnish bloke all summer who was on one and it was really put through its paces (had over 50k miles on it) and the only think that gave any problems was the fuel pump controller (a notorious issue on them) but which is fixed by merely filing/sanding a little off the metal connectors and you're good to go (while others mistakingly go and buy another). Fantastic! :thumb
IMG_0302.jpg

More pics to follow when there is more light. Needs a bit of cleaning but nothing major.

Very nice, I miss mine, bought new in 03, great engine:thumb2

Attachments

• at.jpg
    at.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 127
@ andyshooter She's on a 00 plate. It's a RD07 A.

@ Stormforce8 Snap. I've always wanted one. I have ordered the lower bars for her the same as yours. I cann't find the upper part anywhere for her. I also want the rear panniers and racks but I'll have to wait a bit for the funds. What screen and tank bag was that you had do you remember?

No lads it wasn't on done deal. It wasn't advertised other then an add I put up on the XRV owners club for him but then took down as I had decided to buy it myself.

A mate of mine brought it in from England in 2002 and was the second owner from new. He has had it sit in his garage for the last three years because he bought a validero and couldn't make up his mind if he wanted to sell it or not. I only asked if he still had it when John-Aero was looking for a bike and he did so I made him a friends offer and he said he'd rather give it to someone he thought would look after it.

I'm going home now to get it and go for a spin.

Back
Top Bottom