Maybe it should be a Rant but...

DrFarkoff

Grumpy Ole Git!!!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
£2,000,000

Yes TWO MILLION pounds for some bunch of anal twats to twaddle around the hospitals with their fingers jammed up their collective arses noting how Farquhars ward wasn't as nice as Cuthberts ward

BOLLICKS

Lack of cleanliness and procedures and the lack off monitoring of outside contractors has caused this

Matron Plus Wire Brush and Detol!!!! that is what is needed

How do we stop these bastards from wasting our money!

Who signs the ****ing cheques????

Somebody is getting richly rewarded!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12799864

My mrs was a nurse in the royal in the 80's. She talks about the "sister in charge of cleaning" all the time. This was a nursing sister that would check all areas after the cleaning staff were in. She was vindictive about making sure that everywhere was done. Also the cleaning ladies were all locals and had great pride in their job unlike the foreign contractors we have now that dont give a feck.

£2,000,000

Yes TWO MILLION pounds for some bunch of anal twats to twaddle around the hospitals with their fingers jammed up their collective arses noting how Farquhars ward wasn't as nice as Cuthberts ward

BOLLICKS

Lack of cleanliness and procedures and the lack off monitoring of outside contractors has caused this

Matron Plus Wire Brush and Detol!!!! that is what is needed

How do we stop these bastards from wasting our money!

Who signs the ****ing cheques????

Somebody is getting richly rewarded!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12799864

Its a rant :blagblah:type:hide

Rant

It might be a rant.............................

But he is RIGHT:rob

Heff

Oh It gets even better today

What the FCUK

Stroke city to be given TEN MILLION pounds yes £10,000,000 to fund the City of Culture Link to BBC news

BUT

There is not enough money to run a Radiotherapy unit??? LINK to BBC news Item

Methinks the Boys and girls in Stormount are giving us all one up the arse in more ways than one!!!!!!!!!

It beggars belief, doesn't it ?
And I thought that sort of stupidity was the preserve of politicians down here.

Aye Jocker it fair makes my blood boil but what can I do I am not a fellow of Campbell College or Belfast Inst or Belfast Royal Academy or St Malachy's etc etc How the hell would I start to get elected and You know what I'd probably loose it and tell them they were a pile of jumped up assholes and deck the first twat that really annoyed me!

Well Respect to Terry Wright for resigning for something he believes in LINKY He resigned over the farce

McGimpsey has his fingers in a lot of pies and a couple of years ago our bike club tried to raise money for an air ambulance The resulting media hounding killed the original attempt and subsequent attempts were killed by previous bad press

I reckoned McGimpsey had an ould servicing deal going on the ambulances or something

APOLOGIES It is not my intention to bring Politics to this forum it's not about One side or the other But the STUPIDITY of the assholes people have elected to stand on their behalf

it's not about One side or the other But the STUPIDITY of the assholes people have elected to stand on their behalf
:agree

Jay, if you ever get elected let us know - I reckon your first day in Stormont could be 'interesting' :D

Back
Top Bottom