KLR 650 Help

grez

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have GOT A kAWASAKI klr 650 C7 model and have a few questions if anyone can help:

1 - Looking for a proper bash plate, it has an open frame type but not a full plate, any ideas where I can get one? Phots of yours would help in case I need to make one.
2 - According to the manual there should be valves on the fork tops, not on mine - anybody got a photo of the folk tops they can post.
3 - Anybody tried mitchelin T63 tyres?

Any help greatfully recieved - time to get finger dirty and knuckles skinned

Hi folks,

I have GOT A kAWASAKI klr 650 C7 model and have a few questions if anyone can help:

1 - Looking for a proper bash plate, it has an open frame type but not a full plate, any ideas where I can get one? Phots of yours would help in case I need to make one.
2 - According to the manual there should be valves on the fork tops, not on mine - anybody got a photo of the folk tops they can post.
3 - Anybody tried mitchelin T63 tyres?

Any help greatfully recieved - time to get finger dirty and knuckles skinned

mine has valves on the fork tops[look like tyre pump type] perhaps your forks have been changed at sometime.i use pirelli mt 21 good on road and off.sorry cant help with the bashplate. your welcome to come and have a look if your ever down this way. j

Cheers, I found some pics on the internet showing the fork tops without the valves and some with. Don't know if they just ran out of one type or decided to change for some obscure reason but they work ok so I guess leave well enough alone is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom