Hello - new convert

walrus

Reaction score
So I decided that my 1150RT was really bigger than I needed and just too heavy when stationary so I booked a test ride on a 650GS convinced that would do for weekends, summer evenings and the odd trip. Thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Back at the showroom they asked if I just wanted to try a 1200GS just for the hell of it. Love at first ignition. As soon as I heard that boxer and the clunk of the gearbox I was hooked. Had it for a couple of weeks and it is just perfect.

So I decided that my 1150RT was really bigger than I needed and just too heavy when stationary so I booked a test ride on a 650GS convinced that would do for weekends, summer evenings and the odd trip. Thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Back at the showroom they asked if I just wanted to try a 1200GS just for the hell of it. Love at first ignition. As soon as I heard that boxer and the clunk of the gearbox I was hooked. Had it for a couple of weeks and it is just perfect.

Congrats on the new purchase walrus and welcome to UKGSer.

Have you seen our forum before?

Congrats on the new purchase walrus and welcome to UKGSer.

Have you seen our forum before?
Been lurking for a few weeks and picked up a lot of info and links. Thanks for the welcome. It feels like a great community. Still loving the bike and only dropped it once. In the bloody garage!

Back
Top Bottom