Early Reminder......Going to the dogs..

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So hopefully some of you are still up for this.......

Dog racing, Walthamstow dog track, Thursday this week.......should be a reet laff.

So who's coming????

Think So

Where are the details, sorry super lazy I know but her indoors in out that night so I reackon could be possible.

Cheers, Nick

Re: Think So

Commuter said:
Where are the details, sorry super lazy I know but her indoors in out that night so I reackon could be possible.

Cheers, Nick

Try here......

<a href="http://www.ukgser.com/forums/search.php?s=">Details</a>

I'll probably go for this one...What time?

Just had a look on mapsource, is it at Walthamstow Stadium, I seem to remember another more likely place on the north circular but its been so long since I was in London I cant remember...

What time?

TIME

What time gang? I'm up for this

What about parking motors / bikes, or should I come by Bus as the transport will be robbed when I come out?

N

Ok, here we go.....

Location.....
map2.jpeg

Gates open 6.30 and first race is 7.45 so I'd suggest we meet at about 7......there's a special offer so we get into the 'special enclosure' for free on Thursday, whatever the heck that is......

I don't know about security and parking, I've never been there before, but I'd suggest we all bring locks and we can daisy chain them together so anyone can leave at any time but they're all locked together......

(If anyone knows any more about the place please pipe up :) )

The track's website is

http://www.wsgreyhound.co.uk/ and that's about all I know aboutt he place.

Any other Lahndahners up for it???

Yosi???

Novice..if you fancy it but need a lift, just shout.....are you able to pillion with your gammy pin??

:D

Richie....looking forwards to meeting you mate, and Dirk, i hope you're bringing the lovely missus along with you

Cheers
Bill;)

By the way if any potential robbers / bar stewards, are reading this forum please don't take my old GS at the dogs tomorrow as theft insurance for bikes here in Belgium is impossible...

Its the red one with the Belgian number plate...:)

Good Night

Thanks to Fanum for organising, good to meet Richie (Thanks for the brew.....!)

Only 4 of us there...........But still we talked plenty of bollocks and I won a enormous £8.00.......go number 6!

Maybe another soon?

N

I was up 3 quid :D

Cheers for the Baccy and the Duval Richie....(sadly I discovered on the way home that botles of Duval in a top-box go fffffffizz POP glug glug glug :( )

Hope yer Mum's ok and nice to meet you and John...

Up for another one....will have to see if we can get some more out of their flippin armchairs though :D

Sorry I could not make it guys, bloody fairies who do my work everyday did not do it on Wednesday when I wasn't here :mad: Everything possibly that could go wrong did yesterday so spend my day/evening finishing off all the urgent bollocks!! I hate work....:shoot:

BUcks Fizz,

Fanum on my trusty old 1100 they did 350KM to get to the dogs..

Did the chimay blue make it home alright, if it did don`t drink it on an empty stomach,

Yeh a bit of a laugh and I got back in time for two pints with my dad...

Nick enjoy the duvel...

Oh and by the way your exhaust sounds real cool...

Back
Top Bottom