OK I'll fess up!

timeandtide

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have to admit to getting drawn into this rapidly expanding section.
Got a 315R from a local guy after perusing the collective wisdom (thanks JB) and entered my first trial last Sunday near Barnsley.
I WAS ABSOLUTELY USELESS! but I did enjoy so hopefully will try again this Sunday @ the Mansfield Maun trial which is only 5 mins down the road.
I'll be the useless one!: blast

Good on yer for getting out and trying, don't worry, soon there will be other wobbling newbies just starting out, then you won't feel so 'green'.

Your doing right just making sure you're enjoying the day out rather than trying to be competative straight away, very soon you'll have gathered new control skills that will start to feel natural and those tricky slippery tree rooty bits you dread now will be taken in your stride (you will still fall of on them but you will at least know why :thumb2)

Shep

Got a 315R from a local guy after perusing the collective wisdom (thanks JB) and entered my first trial last Sunday near Barnsley.
I WAS ABSOLUTELY USELESS! but I did enjoy so hopefully will try again this Sunday @ the Mansfield Maun trial which is only 5 mins down the road.

Sounds like you are perfect for this section then ..... could be words from my own mouth :D

:postpics

I did my wobbler cherrie breaker on Sunday too, and only started to hurt on Tuesday, but am also looking forward to next time.

Got my ACU license this week, and towbar is being fitted to SWMBO's car next Wednesday..... then we will be cooking :eek:

Bugger, nearly went to the Barnsley trial @ Tankersley too:blast

Should've have been some other (more) competent UKGSER's there though

Did you see the Rainbow BMW Trials team there?

You'll get better:thumb

Bugger, nearly went to the Barnsley trial @ Tankersley too:blast

Should've have been some other (more) competent UKGSER's there though

Did you see the Rainbow BMW Trials team there?

You'll get better:thumb

I did -Steve was observing on Section 10 Oliver was encouraging his girlfriend to loop his bike,Nick was only 3 pts off Rob and Gav has come on so much since I first saw him ride. Adie (another GSer was there on a twinshock Fantic and finished high up.

Back
Top Bottom