PDA

View Full Version : Ride in ride out tyre service

Racer
14-04-11, 11:54
Good afternoon all,

Does anyone have any recomendations for a Ride in Ride out tyre supply and fitting service in or near Warwickshire ?
I will be having the Tourance rear fitted as soon as I can.

Also, anyone got any experience/recomendations of independant dealers for a major service ?

Cheers,

Rich.

Uncle Rob
14-04-11, 13:09
depends where in warwickshire,wheel house tyres-Coleshill,they used to be on the industrial estaste but I think they have moved up the A446 and gone in with Bikers World

littleredrooster
14-04-11, 16:34
Bikers World, Daventry are fairly accommodating. You'll prolly need to order a Tourance first, though, as they may not stock them.

Grim Rider
14-04-11, 17:07
depends where in warwickshire,wheel house tyres-Coleshill,they used to be on the industrial estaste but I think they have moved up the A446 and gone in with Bikers World

Wheelhouse are at Bikers World, Coleshill now - good service, have fitted my last dozen or so tyre changes on the GS - worth checking on stock though, last time I had to have Annakees fitted as they could not get hold of Tourances.

Racer
15-04-11, 07:08
Thanks for the replies,
I live in Stratford so Bikers World/Wheelhouse isnt that far away and if they have such good service then it is worth the travel anyway.

Cheers,

Rich - National Rally here I come :bounce1

littleredrooster
15-04-11, 16:53
If you're in Stratford, you might like to try Robsom Racing at Shipston too. Good bunch, apparently.

Jammin
04-05-11, 12:17
Robsom Racing is now called MCE or MEC, can't remember now.....He also goes under the name of Bike Tyre Shack.
He's pretty good, usually has Tourances in stock, i think i paid about 210 a pair fitted about a month ago.
He's out towards Brailes, just past the tip. Mike is his name.

Racer
05-05-11, 18:34
Just to let you all know, ended up at Wheelhouse Tyres in coleshill - brilliant service, ride in ride out, 203 total.

Mucho pleased of Warwickshire.

Cheers again,

Rich