Greetings from NZ

Wraithwrider

Hi all

I just thought I'd take a quite opportunity to say Hi whilst away on my hols! My 50th yesterday was spent watching Sperm Whales @ Kaikoura (NE of South Island), what a great day! Nice meal last night with an excellent Sauvignon Blanc.

Tis a bit odd coping with 'thinband' and 14" monitors though.

Seen very few bikes at all, probably <10 in over two weeks, only BWM was a 650GS. NZ have had the greatest snowfall for 4 years and as every corner seems to reveal a new mountain range then the views are just awesome. Got the camper stuck in the snow the once and had to borrow a spade to dig it out.

Many views lead me to expect to see Frodo & Samwise trudging along with Gollum not far behind! If you've never been to NZ I can recommend it, although if ur gonna hire a bike you may not want to opt for Winter. Two dry days in 15!

Will post some photos when I get back - 2 months now to !2gs arrival!;)

Hello Pete!

Sounds like fun and the weather sounds better than our "summer"!

Done the deed and finished, Morris Watts turned up on my last day with a very nice bottle of Single Malt for me! I was fillin up!!!

Don't know if the news has made it over there, heavy rain here washed away half of Boscastle, in fact it's now been renamed Bos as the castle was washed away!:D
They're sending a twinning committee to Bangladesh!

Back
Top Bottom