diyarbakır

nobby

Merhaba

Diyarbakir eastern turkey two days from Iranian border.turkey has been stunning interesting roads fanastic people,highights well Cappadocia for scenery mind blowing, Istanbul for the blue mosque and the Topkapi palace.Ayvacik on the aegean coast oh so pretty
The people are so friendly the amount of times we fill up with petrol and tea appears or we sitting next to the bike and offered tea ,the bikes people are fasinated by.
The roads are interesting the further east you get we thought we take some minor roads but the some of the major ones are more than enough fun
last night we end up camping under the stars oh what a night I have not seen a sky like that since africa we where in the middle of no where about 50 miles from diyarbakir.As many of you have been following the web site will know carýna who was richard's partner for 9 years they split up a few years ago but still remain greatest of friends was rediagnoesd with cancer and from Instanbul onwards waiting for some news for the doctors we got an email for bryan her new partner say every thing was ok a course of chemo therpy no problem.
Richard's phone rings and carina lost her battle yesterday morning.My heart goes out to her family and Bryan she was a great lady full of life.
So we are sitting here planing to get back for the funeral not a problem for us but the bike are customs bound can't leave the country without them and there is no customs here Ankara,Istanbul or the Iranian border the being the nearest all a two, three day rıde,the other option seams to be to go to Tehran and get a mulipal entry visa
We are waiting for a few people for infomation we shall see which way we go the trip will just be delayed while we fly back to the uk for a few days oh and I have just about mastered these turkish key boards
take care chris

Sorry to hear that Chris....very sad news.

If you guys need anything like pick-ups from airports or whatever, just shout.

077 9595 4449
01322 403087

Bill

Fanum said:
Sorry to hear that Chris....very sad news.

If you guys need anything like pick-ups from airports or whatever, just shout.

Seconded on all fronts,

Iain Hogg

0771 4727 301
01903 814899

Chris: You have my phone...

Just call, I'll be there.

If I remember well, there was a couple of Turkish chaps in this web site. May help with bikes storage....

Hello, Turkey....mayday, mayday....

heading to iran

hi chaps
thanks for the surport we are now heading for Iran get to tehran and get another visa easyer to fly to london as well

cheers chris

Back
Top Bottom