iphone tomtom problem

glenn.1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This maybe a setting within the iphone which is wrong...but my problem is when riding out in the sticks with the tomtom on, and the phone loses its network signal (if vodaphone then its most places!!) then a message takes over the screen saying 'phone network lost' and also says dismiss or settings (to presumably sellect another network?) Unfortunatly the touch screen will not work with a gloved finger so i have to stop,remove my glove , press dismiss and reglove and set off....Does anyone know how to disable the network loss notification??
Thanks in advance Glenn

found this on net, give it a go.... :nenau

Settings/General/(scroll down to) Reset/Reset Network Settings. the iphone will turn its off and turn on. The Reset Network Settings make your iphone to automatically selecting the carrier. You do it in Setting/Network/Carrier/(wait for a long time) without losing all of your wifi associations.

Thank you

This has been a problem for me. I will now try to solve it using info provided.

Myke

You need some conductive thread and stitch a small patch on the end of your index finger. The thread will conduct from the inside through the glove and you should be able to use your iphone without any problem.

There's a couple of threads on here if you search...

Back
Top Bottom