Eynsford Tommorrow.......er...today.....

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Eynsford Tommorrow.......

That'll be Thursday then.......day after today.

Tommorrow in fact.

Unless you're reading this tommorrow in which case it's today.

:beerjug:

But I dont usually get home til Friday night so it might well be yesterday :confused:

gutted i missed it !!!

was it any good??:D

and how your hang-over bill??

What's a hang over???

:confused: :confused:

Oi.....what you doing home on a weds anyway....or have you got that interweb thing in yer hotel???

And if you're down this way so often in the weekdays, why haven't you gifted us with your presence at Eynsford you big dope??

:D

Not down that way these days :(

working in sunny aston :mad: (thats birmingham to you bill):D

communting though :driving

N51 22 04.5 E0 12 39.4

And the Ford is obligatory Clive

Look forwards to meeting you

:D
:)

Attachments

• the plough.gdb
    253 bytes · Views: 62
See........a well known pogo stick rider (on his pogo stick at that moment so not even the excuse of being on a GS :rolleyes: ) takes the bridge option here, whilst the venerable Judge, without easing off the throttle and on his shed no less, takes the heroic option and leaves the local ducks with PTSD. :D :D

Attachments

• judge.jpg
    judge.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 162
I'll wait til September the 8th and the Hythe meeting..... I won't bring a stick to beat you off....

Any more rain and we'll have one of them outside the Prince of Wales..... almost that deep last night!

See you there

Havn't been there for a couple of months so hope I'll recognise you:beer:

No fags for Lolgeoff

Give it a go !

If the rain holds off i'll try and find this floating PH !

Chance meeting

I met you guys by chance in Eynsord last night. My wife and I were sitting enjoying a quiet drink and GS's kept rolling up. Coincidence or what. Great to know there is a local meeting point and I look forward to joining in the groups activities. Thanks for making us welcome and I look forward to seeing you again.:beerjug:

Re: Chance meeting

nick said:
I met you guys by chance in Eynsord last night. My wife and I were sitting enjoying a quiet drink and GS's kept rolling up. Coincidence or what. Great to know there is a local meeting point and I look forward to joining in the groups activities. Thanks for making us welcome and I look forward to seeing you again.:beerjug:
Nice to meet you and Mrs Nick - I guess just 'happening' uponj us lot is a good an introduction as you could hope for. Didn't hear the splash as you left so we'll hold that for another time. You'll find info on green laning in the off-road section and Princetown in the National Events - hope to see you both again soon :thumb

Andy

Re: Chance meeting

nick said:

Nick you are about to get involved with a load of tossers. Be very carefull about meeting up with those guys again it could get very expensive...

Re: Re: Chance meeting

richie said:
Nick you are about to get involved with a load of tossers. Be very carefull about meeting up with those guys again it could get very expensive...

LOL.......we already told Nick about tosserdom Richie :D

Nice to meet you'n the missus Nick...if you can get down to Princetown like Judge said, you'll see more GS's than you'll believe.

And more than a few tossers:D :D

Bill

Big Splash

We did go through the ford, wet boots but no splash.

Can't make Princetown but see you next month at Enysford.

Back
Top Bottom