Honda C 90 regulation of voltage

Seamaster

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bought myself a Honda C90 so I can ride the couple of miles to work, it is a 1984 12v model. When the engine is revving the lights go brighter and the indicators flash faster.
When I have had this on a car it is normally a voltage regulator on the alternator, is it the same with the C90.

Edit, I was going to buy an X challenge but as there are none about I thought this was the nearest thing to an X......

Bought myself a Honda C90 so I can ride the couple of miles to work, it is a 1984 12v model. When the engine is revving the lights go brighter and the indicators flash faster.
When I have had this on a car it is normally a voltage regulator on the alternator, is it the same with the C90.

Edit, I was going to buy an X challenge but as there are none about I thought this was the nearest thing to an X......

Quite normal if battery is on it's way out, but you will find it on a brand new battery as well if you ride with lights on all the while
you can make very interesting noises from the horn with flashers, stop lights plus head lights on at the same time :D

Back
Top Bottom