Paulbde

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, you may remember that in the past I have organised trips to Italy, black forest, eastern europe etc, well after a rest period this year, I have decided to do another trip next year, possibly a return to the black forest, alps and Italian lakes, or perhaps Spain or somewhere, I'm undecided at the moment.

I enjoyed riding with everyone before on Garmisch 07 and Italia 08 and Romania 10, and just wondered with the current economical climate is there any interest in joining me in early July next year for a 10 to 12 day trip?

Please let me know

Regards

Paul

I'll be up for at least part of it.
Please to help with some local organisation too if you want.

I have thought about something very similar. Two weeks away in July, timed to coincide with the oily limpets.

:beerjug:

Interested :thumb2

-0218Small.jpg

-0052Small.jpg

Sound interesting... and time to save a few bucks too :beerjug:

Paul , i'm interested in this trip. I ve just got back from a week in France and travelling alone as alot of negatives. Ive travelled before with Phil (Beerhunter) and we had a good craic.
That said the dates depend on how stringent our leave ban is, as i'm penned in for working down in the big city for large parts of the Olympics

cheers :beerjug:

I would like to raise a tentative yes. Its a long time till then and I am still getting used to the GS. Never been out with the Tossers but is it a case of couples or singlies or mixed, camping or Hotels. The areas you are looking at sound interesting. What time each day will be spent in the saddle and what will be the expected daily mileage.

Regards Nick.

Hi Paul having read the write up on your last trip I too would be intrested in joining you sounds like an excelent outing :beer: cheers Malcolm

Sounds good to me

Hi
I'm up for a tour with the lads in 2012.
And what about combining this with a couple of days at Garmich for the BMW gig , just a thought !.
Are you thinking camping or hotels ?
I'll keep an eye on the thread for updates.
John

Me too - The Black Forest, Alps, Italian Lakes sounds irresistible.

I may invite my brother and brother-in-law too if that is acceptable?

No problem

Me too - The Black Forest, Alps, Italian Lakes sounds irresistible.

I may invite my brother and brother-in-law too if that is acceptable?

Im just the man with the plan, so the more the merrier, just make sure their not scared of gravel :D

Hi Paul, deffo tentative interest. Enjoyed Italia 08 with your tour, Will be retiring next year so timing is everything.

Paul - Im very interested in a trip in July 2012- dont mind where, but remember how hot you said it was in Italy when we met at the Midalnds bash
:beerjug:

so how about Norway, or Denmark, etc... bit cooler, but Ive heard that these Norse types know how to party in Mid-Summer! :eek:

Best Rgards

Mikey
:thumb

22nd June to 2nd July

Im not sure all the details yet, but these dates are looking good!

I will post something within the next few weeks with some real detail, and then have a meet for anyone thats interested.

Regards

Paul

Back
Top Bottom