hi all

clark4093

Reaction score
hi there,

im have registered and indeed posted in the wanted section this afternoon and now i cant even see my own post as it says i am restricted.

can some one let me know why this is please and if i did something wrong?

Cheers

Jase.

hi there,

im have registered and indeed posted in the wanted section this afternoon and now i cant even see my own post as it says i am restricted.

can some one let me know why this is please and if i did something wrong?

Cheers

Jase.

No you didnt do anything wrong Jase, you can view the area as a registered member but you have to subscribe if you want full access.

It costs £12 and you can have as many adverts as you wish and take advantage of the many bargains that we have on offer. Its a fast moving section of the forum ......

I'll post a link up for you should you wish to take advantage of it.

http://www.ukgser.com/subscriptions.htm

There are other benefits attached too.

Enjoy your stay with us and welcome.

If you need any further information just give me a shout.

No you didnt do anything wrong Jase, you can view the area as a registered member but you have to subscribe if you want full access.

It costs £12 and you can have as many adverts as you wish and take advantage of the many bargains that we have on offer. Its a fast moving section of the forum ......

I'll post a link up for you should you wish to take advantage of it.

http://www.ukgser.com/subscriptions.htm

There are other benefits attached too.

Enjoy your stay with us and welcome.

If you need any further information just give me a shout.

hi again,

thanks for responding,

i have subscribed i did that yesterday afternoon and posted on the wanted page at 1300 but then at 2000 hrs i can no longer check my post in the wanted page or any other posts it comes up with

clark4093, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. The page may have been deleted or your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. You may be trying to view posts in the for sale/wanted section which requires you to be a Subscribed member, see here for details of how to subscribe.

i paid £12 via pay pal,

ktyblues@hotmail.com was the pay pal account i used this is my wifes account and we checked and it got paid.

as i say i posted earlier in the wanted forum but now it wont let me check any posts in there.

hi again,

thanks for responding,

i have subscribed i did that yesterday afternoon and posted on the wanted page at 1300 but then at 2000 hrs i can no longer check my post in the wanted page or any other posts it comes up with

clark4093, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. The page may have been deleted or your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. You may be trying to view posts in the for sale/wanted section which requires you to be a Subscribed member, see here for details of how to subscribe.

i paid £12 via pay pal,

ktyblues@hotmail.com was the pay pal account i used this is my wifes account and we checked and it got paid.

as i say i posted earlier in the wanted forum but now it wont let me check any posts in there.

OK, there has been a slight delay for some unknown reason it could be waiting for activation but it shouldnt have taken this long, I'll get it double checked for you and will come back soon.

Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Jase,

For some reason, Paypal reversed your payment shortly after you paid.

In the mean time, I have added your subscription back manualy while you sort it out with them :thumb2

thanks for reply

hi paul,

just checked the pay pal account and its been paid and nothing has been added back to my pay pal account it says,

Item Title:
Site Subscriptions Subscription
Item Number:
5f3c0555bfce8816af30091232b8c4f2
Date:
28 Jun 2011
Time:
13:01:40 BST
Completed

as i say nothing has been added or refunded back and funds were on the funding source to our pay pal, so there should not have been an issue my side at all and seems not to be.

if the payment is still not recieved please let me know and ill have to ring them or some thing ill pay again in the mean time if that suites but im already down £12, lol

as i say if its not sorted still on receipt of this post ill phone them or something, and pay you again via my pay pal instead of wifes see if that makes a difference with regards email addresses or something.

It is currently under review, they have asked me to clarify what address I sent the item that you brought to :blast:blast

They do this quite often but don't seem to be able to grasp the concept of things :rolleyes:

You will probably get the cash back in a few days... when they do, just send it again and see what happens next time :D

ok no probs

ok well in that case and seen as its not like any one can rip me of here ill pay again now so as to cover myself incase i dont come online for a few days im in the forces and often am not always besides a computer.

any how ill pay again now and watch out for the return.

cheers Jase

paid again

just for confirmations sake, iv just paid again if the original is in the black abisssssss some where that is known as pay pal ill contact them in a few days to see what happened to it, for now though im a tosser and you guys have subscription fee from me, (hopefully) lol

:beerjug:

Jase

Back
Top Bottom