Hairnet600

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
SAM_0496.jpg

nowt to worry about is it?

ps its not water :blast

Okay now for a steptoe moment :blast

What Bike Is it your ER5 / ER 6 thingy?

Is it coming out of that rubber pipe? Where does rubber pipe lead? Coolant Tank? Battery breather? Fuel filler drain?

Is it coming from the area around but not including the pipe?

Is it the chain area maybe your sprocket seal is suffering a bit maybe the pushrod for clutch seal is leaking (if they still do things that way)

Lots of stuff it can be but no clues in yer pic

I'm quite good at this but Fook at least Gearldine let me touch her bike to "Faith Heal" it ! :aidan

Hairnet said:
ps its not water
So pray enlighten one a tad as to it's origins Veggie, Mineral or water?

is it acid bike over charging and pegging out the pipe,did ya over fill it with petrol,is it leaking after a spin or all the time.

what do i get if i guess right :beerjug:

I'm quite good at this but Fook at least Gearldine let me touch her bike to "Faith Heal" it !

Yes Jay you certainly did the job on my bike that day!!!!!:bow Hope you are going to be in Kerry so that I can stand you a pint in appreciation.

Geraldine

it IS go go juice

im thinking its the warm weather but it had been sat strapped upright to a truck for 3 hours (puncture 150 miles from home :blast)

the water o/flow is on the other side near the front as the coolant bottle lives in the side fairing

been out tonight to put the 'dunlewy special' away and the puddle hasnt got any worse........

thought?

slainte

jay its a

27022011295-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom