Hi Everyone

Lunsarboy

I am a newbie to both this forum and to the world of GS's. Had my 1200GS just over a month now and so far have done 3500kms and loving it. I have had no problems at all. This site was of great help in helping me decide to take the plung. I have also just recieved some H&B crashbars again based on comments here. Having trouble installing it but will get there eventually.

There....

Fanum said:
your grass needs cutting.

Welcome :D

is now a gentleman in Spain wondering what this mad englishman is on about. Or this englishman here is confused!!!!

Lunsarboy welcome to the forum and GS riding.

That fence could do with a lick of creosote as well.

Congratulations. :)

Hello Mate, happy plung ing , do you do karoke .

:) :beerjug: :)

Another new member

Hello fellow GS'ers - I am also a new member with a GS1200 on order even though I work in the motorcycle industry and get the use of a COMPANY BIKE f.o.c !!!

I've been into bikes since 1979 and will admit to owning amongst others a KH250 Kawasaki. Through my current job I have ridden most of the current BMW range (apart from the hilarious cruiser range - too embarrassing!) and there is nothing to touch the new GS 12 as an all rounder. I can confirm they will do 138mph even with a fat b*stard like me on board, and will frighten the crap out of most sports bikes on the right road.

As I work in the retail side of the bike industry I look forward to being able to share info and opinion with other GS'ers from a dealers perspective.

Cheers for now

The Hoove:beerjug:

Re: Another new member

HOOVE said:
Hello fellow GS'ers - I am also a new member with a GS1200 on order even though I work in the motorcycle industry and get the use of a COMPANY BIKE f.o.c !!!

I've been into bikes since 1979 and will admit to owning amongst others a KH250 Kawasaki. Through my current job I have ridden most of the current BMW range (apart from the hilarious cruiser range - too embarrassing!) and there is nothing to touch the new GS 12 as an all rounder. I can confirm they will do 138mph even with a fat b*stard like me on board, and will frighten the crap out of most sports bikes on the right road.

As I work in the retail side of the bike industry I look forward to being able to share info and opinion with other GS'ers from a dealers perspective.

Cheers for now

The Hoove:beerjug:

Welcome Hoove

A fat b*stard on a GS - that's a first in here :D Now let's talk discounts ......how to win friends and influence people - tell em your in the bike trade :thumb

Re: Re: Another new member

Gecko said:
Welcome Hoove

A fat b*stard on a GS - that's a first in here :D Now let's talk discounts ......how to win friends and influence people - tell em your in the bike trade :thumb

I could do you a nice deal on a new 1200........................a 1200 CL that is! - (dry weight of a double decker bus and 60bhp - nice)

Oops sorry, I haf vorgotton ze BMW brainwashing zat we must never criticise ze product, nein! nein! nein!

Back
Top Bottom