Sunday 5th Sept Rideout

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We discussed a probable rideout at the pub meet on Tuesday.

How about meeting at the Little Chef at Junction 16 of the M6 the one just off the Alsager exit of the roundabout underneath the M6.

MEET 09.10 and hang around until 09.30 for late comers.

Plan is to head south down the A49 and and find some nice A and B roads in the Hereford and Worcester areas. Nice pub lunch somewhere. Maybe visit the beautiful Wye Valley and Malverns before returning back thru Bridgenorth area.

Daz , Anthony are you guys definite?

Phil , Joe et al any of you guys up for it?

Crusty do you fancy meeting us along the way. Church Stretton?

THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!!!

Leave a message here if you are up for it. Weather looks GREAT!

Ian

RIDE OUT 5TH

My petrol tank is off the bike at the moment, if I get the time to refit it I'll be up for a rideout, where and what time you all meeting ??
Joe

Re: RIDE OUT 5TH

Joe said:
My petrol tank is off the bike at the moment, if I get the time to refit it I'll be up for a rideout, where and what time you all meeting ??
Joe
should have read it with my spec's on, got it now junc 16, M6

RIDEOUT SUNDAY

IF YOU DON'T MIND ME TAGGING ALONG WHEN YOU PASS THRO' I'D LOVE TO GO.
AT TELFORD SO CAN MEET BRIDGENORTH/C.STRETTON ETC.
CHEERS
RIVERKING

Sunday 5th RideoutI

Ian,
Very much enjoyed the meet at Rode Heath last Tuesday evening.Will do it again!
I doubt if I'll make the rideout on Sunday as I am just about to leave for Somerset and might not make it back today.
Have a good trip, cheers
Phill

I promised a mate of mine that I would take him to Abergele to pick up his new bike in the week ( Brand Spankers TDM900)

It wasn't ready so we didn't go but he told me y'day it would be ready on Sunday a.m. I said I would be "out with the guys" on Sunday however due to the lack of confirmed attendees at present I may now reconsider taking him.

Please let me know by 6pm if anyone is going to be able to meet at J16 tomorrow. Cheers.

Riverking why dont you email or PM me with a contact number and I can give you a call to possibly sort something out.

Cheers,

Ian

PS PHIL.....your first post!!!!!

Sunday ride

Ian if the rides still on for Sunday I'll be there. I'll be working late tonight so leave a message to let me know.

Cheers, Daz.

Not this time.....

Daz/Steve ( RK),

Going to give my mate a lift to Woods of Abergele to pick up his new toy so sorry no rideout this time. Next time I'll give a bit more notice so we can get a few of us together.

Daz we can still meet if you fancy a short trip out. Never been to Woods but I believe they have a decent acessories/clothing dept as well as the bikes. I will send you a PM with my number text/call me between 8am and 9am if you fancy it. I need to get to my mates in Crewe by 9.30/9.45..

We will be coming straight back, no detours, as he needs to work.

Cheers,

Ian

Back
Top Bottom