Wilbers.................how good are they?

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have fitted these to my GSA and i'm struggling to 'dial in'..............i've fiddled and tried different settings but not found one i'm entirely 'at home' with

My other GSA has Ohlins and I find these easier to set up and more progressive

Are Wilbers as good as Ohlins?

Is it me or the Wilbers?

Nearly as good IMO, but massively cheaper.

Ive had ohlins units in the past, and still have one bike with one fitted. given an unlimited budget, I think i'd buy ohlins from choice, but I've been very happy for nearly 5 years with the wilbers on my GSA.

They are currently off being serviced, and I'm gagging to get them fitted to my new GSA, though I do admit the gold ohlins would go better with the bike's paint :)

Could it be that you bought the wilbers second hand and they set up for someone else, who specced them for a different kind of riding?

Nearly as good IMO, but massively cheaper.

Ive had ohlins units in the past, and still have one bike with one fitted. given an unlimited budget, I think i'd buy ohlins from choice, but I've been very happy for nearly 5 years with the wilbers on my GSA.

They are currently off being serviced, and I'm gagging to get them fitted to my new GSA, though I do admit the gold ohlins would go better with the bike's paint :)

Could it be that you bought the wilbers second hand and they set up for someone else, who specced them for a different kind of riding?

They ? how many rear shocks do the new GSA's have nowadays ?

Back
Top Bottom