Adams Hoofing Hut Fund

cheffy

Reaction score
In memory of Royal Marine Adam Brown 1985-2010

On the first anniversary of his death, this fund has been up and running now since Jan this year. Our aim is to raise the money to purchase a beach hut at Mudeford near Christchurch in Dorset. This will then be adapted for injured Marines, their families and for families of fallen Marines. A place where they can go for a break or to go for rest and reflection.

If you feel you can help in anyway, or would like to donate; then please click on the link below. It will tell you more about my wonderful young nephew who didn't make it back from Afghanistan last year.

Thanks

Cheffy

www.adamshoofinghut.com

Astounded!!

I am staggered that over 300 of you guys and gals have viewed this posting!!

If you think that you would have bought my nephew Adam a pint in your local pub then why not visit the website and donate the price of that pint to our cause?

Since his death I and my family have attended many functions held by 40 CDO Royal Marines, at these functions you meet some of the most amazing and brave young men, guys who will have to spend the rest of their lives battling awful injuries and their own demons. Of course like us there are many other families who's loved one didn't make it back! Many of these families have young children. When we get this "Hut" up and running, it will be a real haven for all who use it.

This surely is worth the price of a pint.................................isn't it??

Oh by the way it was me that paddled the entire length of the river Stour, short and bald bloke!!

Thank you all.

Sponsor me to run the GNR (link in my sig to donate) and I will match it for this. :)

Sorted

There you go, now worked out what to do!!! (Well what do you expect from a retired Matelot!)

Back
Top Bottom