Next 'Ampshie'

pod

I'm joining all the nutters at Princetown (been looking forward to this for a long, long time). So will get that out of the way and then post the next date - either late September or early August.

Paul

pod said:
I'm joining all the nutters at Princetown (been looking forward to this for a long, long time). So will get that out of the way and then post the next date - either late September or early August.

Paul

UMmmmmmm - interesting - very interesting :confused:

.................. How about we make that Late September / October!

Sorry folks having a bad day.

Re: Re: Next 'Ampshie'

pod said:
UMmmmmmm - interesting - very interesting :confused:

.................. How about we make that Late September / October!

Sorry folks having a bad day.

It's your age, now your in the 50's it all starts to go downhill......:D :D :D

Re: Re: Re: Next 'Ampshie'

Mick_rw said:
It's your age, now your in the 50's it all starts to go downhill......:D :D :D

Thanks Mick - love you too mate :mad: :D

Re: Next "Ampshie"

Hi Pod hopefully I can make the next meet now that holidays are over. I am intending to have a practice ride by coming down to Princetown for the day - week tomorrow

Here we go!

Still drying out after the weekend and after looking at the Princetown Ford rideout pic's thought it would be good idea to wait for a date when its going to be pi**ing it down and try and find a ford that crosses the River Test (bring a snorkel).

Next date = Sunday 3rd October

Venue = Weyhill Fair

Time 12 o'clock

See ya'll There.

Re: Here we go!

pod said:
Still drying out after the weekend and after looking at the Princetown Ford rideout pic's thought it would be good idea to wait for a date when its going to be pi**ing it down and try and find a ford that crosses the River Test (bring a snorkel).

Next date = Sunday 3rd October

Venue = Weyhill Fair

Time 12 o'clock

See ya'll There.

Sorry off on that PANIS RIDE OUT, remember the one last year.

Real Date for next 'Ampshire'

Good point Steve, forgot about that - I'm thinking of giving this ride out planning up as a bad job as I can never get my dates sorted without double booking everything. I think they'll be too many of the usual guys going on the Panos ride so I'd best think again.

How about the 24th Oct ...... anyone interested in That?

Re: Real Date for next 'Ampshire'

pod said:
How about the 24th Oct ...... anyone interested in That?

that's my birthday, does the Weyhill Fayre sell cakes?

failing that, is there a decent bakery in the vicinity?

Back
Top Bottom