Screen

shugie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet and fitted a Wunderlich screen to my XCountry. It's not huge, miles smaller than the acres of plastic that is a GSA screen, but it is surprisingly effective in taking the windblast away from my chest. Definitely an improvement.

I can now be certain that the seat is comfortable for 100 miles but not much more, and that it gets very hot underneath it.

Finally bit the bullet and fitted a Wunderlich screen to my XCountry. It's not huge, miles smaller than the acres of plastic that is a GSA screen, but it is surprisingly effective in taking the windblast away from my chest. Definitely an improvement.

I can now be certain that the seat is comfortable for 100 miles but not much more, and that it gets very hot underneath it.

Get a peice of sheepskin to go on the seat, it makes a huge difference ;-)

Get a peice of sheepskin to go on the seat, it makes a huge difference ;-)

Sounds like a plan, although longer journeys are done on the 1200 with the Sargent seat.

100 miles and I'm ready for a pee and a coffee :rob

I seem to have a different mental attitude to riding the Xcountry to the F800GS, just seem to amble along, nothing matters, turn up the wick in the twisties, motorways and long boring roads just chill out ... doesn't matter when I get there ;)

On the F800GS I just wanna take on the whole wide world :eek:

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom