Recommend me a trailbike............

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Here goes.................I fancy a smaller trailbike, but don't know what:confused:

I've had some Honda XR250's and 400's in the past, plus a DR350 many moons ago, plus a KTM 125EXC and brief spell on a 300EXC strokers

Bit out of touch with what's 'in vogue' at present

I briefly rode a Honda CRF250X Enduro today offroad and was unimpressed and underwhelmed:rolleyes:

The pegs were to high, the seat too low and the bars, well:nenau..................it just felt so wrong and the gearbox was from a previous era

Quite fancy a Yam WR250 R (trail) or WR250F (enduro) as long as it rides better than the CRF250X:rolleyes:

How about a Yam TTR250R or another Honda XR250 (because I know them so well)

What about Orange/Yellow etc

350exc are this seasons must haves...... the six day being the bogs dollocks.

Yeah................it's orange though and therefore against your religion, isn't it?

It's not a trailbike though .......................but I admit they do look very seductive

Just spent a couple days playing with a Husky 449 - not really a trail bike... but a truly incredible machine, felt unstoppable and tackled trails I could barely walk. I did very few miles on the road but it did seem to cruise very comfortably around 50+ without feeling at all strained.

But I know nothing about trail bikes ;)

Played it safe and ended up with this 1998 one - it'll be my 5th over the last 18 years................guess I end up sticking with the devil I know:D

XR002.jpg

XR003.jpg

No, Elle is :blast

And only bought it because I couldn't find a good CRM:p

I always fancied a CRM it's the bike I wished I'd bought when I bought my last XR, probably difficult to find a good one now, how old are the youngest CRM s available, 10 years old ?

I always fancied a CRM it's the bike I wished I'd bought when I bought my last XR, probably difficult to find a good one now, how old are the youngest CRM s available, 10 years old ?

About that, a 2000 Active Radical would be about the latest

Still a few good ones around though

I've never tried one either

Back
Top Bottom