whats it worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josey Wales

Reaction score
hi i am thinking of selling my gs1100 and want to price it right it has 16000 on the clock and is in good condition any ideas:confused:gs1.jpg

gs2.jpg
it has a silver tank and a new mra screen
gs3.jpg

Sadly they're not worth much at all, especially with all that mileage... but I'll give you £500 for it.... look upon it as a favour.

My own opinion would be a couple of hundred either side of 3K depending on how good it is close up. Anything else non standard apart from the beak bits that should be silver?

on the log book it says black, the chap before me had the breather in the tank block and it sucked the side of the tank in , he had it resprayed silver but sold it before having the beak and rear mud guard sprayed. the tank does have a small dent. i put the tank bag on cos its black

A mate of mine sold an 80k 1100 on an 'M ' plate last year, lovely condition with full luggage, and full dealer service history.. got £2200 for it.... so I'd say advertise it for £2495 and see what happens :thumb

hi i am thinking of selling my gs1100 and want to price it right it has 16000 on the clock and is in good condition any ideas:confused:[]

Just curious , but Is this the same GS that you've been posting a picture of part of a cam chain tensioner and asking "what is it and where does it go" questions ?

Just curious , but Is this the same GS that you've been posting a picture of part of a cam chain tensioner and asking "what is it and where does it go" questions ?

Good point!

I hereby withdraw my £950 offer :D

I paid just over £3K for mine with panniers last year with 27K mileage, very happy with it but changed the beak for 1150 one as I prefer that one.

You will get what the buyer is prepared to pay to be honest but a clean mechanically sound one has got to be worth close to 3K surely. Watch out for the 1150 and 1200 owners after a greately superior machine to replace theirs at a bargain price :))

Just keep it, it will last forever!

Joking aside, three years ago I paid £2500 for my '94 34,000 mile 1100 in nice overall condition and with a full BMW service history.

I paid just over £3K for mine with panniers last year with 27K mileage, very happy with it but changed the beak for 1150 one as I prefer that one.

You will get what the buyer is prepared to pay to be honest but a clean mechanically sound one has got to be worth close to 3K surely. Watch out for the 1150 and 1200 owners after a greately superior machine to replace theirs at a bargain price :))

Just keep it, it will last forever!

do the 1150 beaks bolt straight on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom