MRA Vario Screens

tully

Reaction score
i'm looking to replace the screen on my 1150GSA because of cracks starting to appear around the fixing bolts.

i also have torbinators on the bike and wondered if i could get some feedback as to how good these MRA screens are please? :nenau

also their website says you need a screen fitting kit from a normal 1150GS to fit these screens to an 1150GSA....is this still the case with torbinators?

thanks chaps

If you don't plan on using the adventure tobinator bits I'll take them off your hands :augie

ok, thats about all I needed to know - thanks Timolgra

so from here i need a screen £130 + standard 1150gs screen fitting kit £40

i do hope it's as good as you say, fingers crossed :bounce1

I know yours is a GSA - mines a GS, they certainly are an improvement over the std GS screen, I'm 6'4" and get much reduced wind noise.
The only downside is the mra screen does flex a lot which is .....disconcerting:nenau

flexing

thanks for the feedback, the OEM 1150GSA screen flexes a bit on the Torbinators too, at first i was a little concerned, nowadays it just makes me chuckle - someone described one on here recently as a mobile riot shield..! :clap

I recently purchased the MRA for my 1100 from a member of the Parish but as yet not had chance to try it - TAX RANOUT!!!:blast

I recently purchased the MRA for my 1100 from a member of the Parish but as yet not had chance to try it - TAX RANOUT!!!:blast

Hi,
The MRA screen fitted on my 1100 is touching a bit the oem hand guards when the handlebars are locked at max side position. Yours is doing the same? Other than this I think is very good.

Back
Top Bottom