Hello

mjc1200

Reaction score
Hi
Just thought I would introduce myself.
Having passed my test last year I started off with a F650GS as I wanted a comfortable bike for every day use. At 6'2 a sports bike was definately never on the cards.
Found the 650 a great bike and if I hadn't had to have some warranty work done would have probably still got it.

Unfortunately (or more likely some canny marketing) the dealer let me out on the 1200 for the day. When I got back it was pretty much a done deal.

Now the proud owner of a 1200 and it is awesome. Possibly a bit dramatic but a great bike. :clap:clap
Definitely looking forward to some adventures on it next year.

Introduced to the Forum by my RoSPA instructor and have found it a mine of useful info.:thumb:thumb

Cheers
Matt

Wow ... congratulations, thats pretty impressive considering you're relatively new to riding still :clap

Welcome to the forum, ejoy your stay with us.

Greetings & salutations, welcome to the site...:thumb2

Clever marketing methinks....:D :D

1200! That's a baby compared to the GSA. But you'll work up to a proper GS I'm sure ................... Welcome, and I hope you enjoy all the knowledge contained in this site as much as I have.

Busy 2 weeks at work has both kept me from being able to respond and worse kept me of the bike.:blast.

Nevermind, a few days off so will make the most of them.

Thanks for the welcome. GS is plenty big enough for now!!!

Back
Top Bottom