Calling Eastbound Mikey "O"

bmwrich58

Reaction score
Hey Mike,are you coming through the Chicago area en-route going east?? If you are,when do you plan on arriving?
Hopefully I'll meet up with ya!

bmwrich58 said:
Hey Mike,are you coming through the Chicago area en-route going east?? If you are,when do you plan on arriving?
Hopefully I'll meet up with ya!

I'm continuing to head East, Rich - not sure what the route will be yet. I'm heading out through Iowa tomorrow afternoon, after a visit to a museum near here (Lincoln) in the morning...

I was considering going around the north of the lakes, through Canada, then re-entering at Buffalo...

Mike:)

Around the lakes is beautiful! Colors are changing and all in that area. And since you love bridges,don't miss the Mackinac Island Bridge in northern Michigan. That area is called the "U-P" upper peninsula.
Mackinac Island has no "gasoline vehicles" allowed on the island.
Buffalo NY area is cool with Niagra and all.
The "Thousand Lakes area" in northern New York (another area to re-enter the States from Canada) was my favorite. Also has one of those steel bridges that are "see thru" and is "kinda high" in the sky.
Many folks on bikes are afraid to cross this bridge on a bike,too scary!!! C-YA!!!!!

Re: Re: Calling Eastbound Mikey "O"

Mike O said:
I was considering going around the north of the lakes, through Canada, then re-entering at Buffalo...

Mike:)

And miss Vermont? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom