No Harley but

That looks awful. I'll give you £50 for it to help you out of this terrible faux pas.

Nice

It's nice but what is it ?
I googled Hellcat 08 and got RCA's etc but no bike.

The 008 is just the picture number . The bike is a 2004 Confederate F124 Hellcat .The engine is an S&S 124" Super Sidewinder . I`ve just brought her in from the States .

For that kind of money :eek::eek: I'd expect a battery that won't be fucked first ride out ......... unprotected and right in front of unguarded back wheel..:blast

They have gone up in price a bit:eek They were only $50K a couple of years back!
Maybe they increased prices because of the New Orleans flood....I think they were in that area.
Lusted after one a few years back, owning Buells an all.....But went to see one at the NEC a few years back, reckoned I could do the same with a Buell myself, never have, prolly never will, but it is nice to dream.:D

Nice bike fella:beerjug:

It cost me the price of a 3year old Harley Road King . Proff ain`t wrong , new battery arrived yesterday . A sunny day only bike , my HPN will handle all the crap weather . Glad you like it :thumb:thumb

An HPN as well? You realise you aint gonna be makin too many friends here! Although I'd be mates with you if you let me have a go on your bikes. Yes, I am that shallow!

They have gone up in price a bit:eek They were only $50K a couple of years back!
Maybe they increased prices because of the New Orleans flood....I think they were in that area.

Nice bike fella:beerjug:

Naaaah they went up in price once Tom Cruise was pictured everywhere riding one ;)...but they did indeed have to move their factory due to being wiped out in the floods.

Personally I would love to have a Confederate Wraith in my dream garage and also perversely a Honda Rune....but hey nobody is perfect :p

Back
Top Bottom