Stubled on these in a used bike shop .....very nice

AndyT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
On my way back from my tour of the Alps and Slovenia we found a shop in Holland that was done up like a museum but everything was for sale including these two.... they had quite a few more too:thumb2 I nearly bought an old 1950's BMW single which I really liked:rolleyes:

AndyT:cool:

Attachments

• harley 1.jpg
    harley 1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 369
  • harley 2.jpg
    harley 2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 370
Looks like one has been sold already...... not to me I might add

http://www.yesterdays.nl

There are some gorgeous machines in there :drool

This one particularly caught my eye :cool

product_thumb.php

The first person with £57,500 rides it away :eek:

If you are ever in that area of Holland its well worth a visit but let them know you are coming as he only opens up now and again but will open up if he knows you are there. The owner is a guy called Gert who is a really nice guy who is passionate about his bikes. I'm half way through a trip report for the holiday and i'll post some more pics up when i'm done....:blagblah

I saw these 2 Indians last year in Germany when Ronno took us for a ride out near his parents house..... its great to see them still being used:clap:clap I fancy another Harley myself, watch this space:rolleyes:

Andy

Attachments

• indian 1.jpg
    indian 1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 223
I could really fancy one of the WL Harleys. Just out of interest, and maybe to prevent me making a silly mistake, does anyone know what the parts/spares situation is like.

There are plenty of aftermarket parts available for 45's. S&S do complete engines and all internals are replaceable. Second hand parts pretty much available from the States.

There are plenty of aftermarket parts available for 45's. S&S do complete engines and all internals are replaceable. Second hand parts pretty much available from the States.

Thanks for that. Have outline spending permission. Just need to sell two CBR 600's and a Fireblade, and game on. It'll sit nicely alongside the Lowrider, and Gs 1200.

Back
Top Bottom