stolen R1150GSA now recovered

Aidjay

Reaction score
Posting on behalf of rsstler of this parish.

His bike was very recently nicked (sob storey <a href="http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281825">here</a>), but has been recovered fortunately.

He's currently at the police pound and has found that the ignition barrel has been punched out.

He's asking how he can start it in its current condition. He's tried calling Steptoe, but we fear he's still out on his jaunt around the Picos.

Now I appreciate this sort of information should not be made freely available via an internet forum, however he would be eternally grateful if someone could either call him (0777 55 03712), or send me a PM and I'll pass on the knowledge.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Whoo Hooo heartening to hear you are getting sorted and the trip back on :beerjug:

Whoo Hooo heartening to hear you are getting sorted and the trip back on :beerjug:

Sounds like the adventure has already started!, have a good trip don't for get the piccies.
Dave GS

Excellent news, it's great to hear when someone gets their bike back....

and always good to know that at least one of the robbing scumbags get caught every now and again.

damage

don't leave it at Battersea BMW too long if you want your bike back in good working order :augie

glad he got his bike back, he should be allowed to run the little c**t over who nicked it

don't leave it at Battersea BMW too long if you want your bike back in good working order :augie

glad he got his bike back, he should be allowed to run the little c**t over who nicked it

na just take him (them) with you on a short rope ofc its just in the intrests of science to see fast the wee buggers can run

I was thinking the same :augie

Glad to hear the bike was recovered and returned to its rightful place and hope the RTW trip goes well :friday

Back
Top Bottom